Sunday 14 August 2016

OS - I found My Hero - II

OS - I found My Hero - II

Both the son and father walked towards the entrance, holding each others hand tightly. Anyone could say they are the perfect father and son.

Arnav looked at his son feeling content. He don’t know what had transpired to him, what made to change his decision, but whatever be the reason he is happy to get his son back in his life.

Both retired to their room after bidding good night.

After an hour, Arnav was sitting on his bed looking at the frame with small smile playing on his lips.  

“Khushi… I  missed you… Life without you is horrible” Arnav breathed out looking at the smiling face of his wife and his son. He was slowly closing his eyes, when he felt someone hugging his frame and placing their head on his arm. When he opened his eyes, he saw his son with closed eyes cuddling to him.

“Atharv?”

“Dad Please… Shall I sleep with you?” Atharv asked with closed eyes.

“Sleep Atharv. It’s very late” saying Arnav patted his back.

Both don’t know when the sleep took over them.

Early Morning,

Atharv woke up with sound of someone putting something on the table. He opened his eyes to see the steaming coffee places on the coffee table. He looked up to see Hariprakash leaving the room without disturbing his sleep. He went to bathroom to freshen up and came after few minutes. He looked around to find the traces of his father. But he found none. He took his coffee and moved towards the poolside to see his father tending his plants.

“Dad?”

Arnav turned back hearing his son calling him.

“Chotte?”

Atharv frowned hearing this name

“Dad, Please Im not chotte. Im big man now”

Arnav chuckled at his son’s annoyed face.

“Good morning Chotte”

“Good morning Dad” Atharv went to him and gave a hug still with the frown in his face.

“BTW What got you here young man” asked Arnav seeing his son having early morning talk with him.

“Simply dad… Coffee?” Atharv asked offering his mug..

“No Son… I will have my coffee in sometime”

“It’s okay dad.. You can share my cup”
Saying Atharv offered his mug…

Arnav took a sip from the mug smiling at his son. How much he had missed this.

In Breakfast table,

Both the man was sitting on the table and Hariprakash was serving them, when again Atharv frowned seeing the food..

“What happened son?”

“Dad I don’t want this toast… I want some omelette, can you make it for me?” Atharv asked pouting his lips, which Arnav felt cute.

He remembered a very familiar expression of his wife. He missed his wife. Even Though he didn’t say it aloud, it still pains him living without his wife.

He got back to reality when his son shook him.

“Dad please?”

Arnav jumped up from his seat in excitement of making something for his son. He ran towards kitchen shouting out “2 mins”.

In Living Room,

Atharv was sitting on the couch with some random files spread across him with one in his head. He looked at his dad who is watching some basketball match on TV.

“Dad, can we have match?”

Arnav turned his attention to his son…

“Match?”

“Yes Match, To be precise Basketball match”

“Son, You don't have to do something which you don't want to, just to please me”

“No Dad, Im not doing it to please you. I want to spend time with you. I want to feel the love you have for me. I want to feel my mom with you. Please?”

Arnav nodded getting up from his seat.

Evening,

Both son and father came back home after the match.

Atharv smiled remembering his dad being lenient towards him, making him score more. He felt his dad losing wantedly for him. He understood one things, only a dad can make him win losing himself in it.

He saw his dad stopping for moment. He took a deep breath and whispered something which heard of his mom’s name.

He saw a very petite figure running towards his dad engulfing him in a bear hug.

“Dadddddd”

He heard the girl calling his dad as dad. Calling? No literally shouting at his ears…

“Archana?”

He snapped opened his eyes at the name. He realised she is the girl whom his dad had chosen for him.
He saw the girl back facing him and heard her speaking something animatedly to his dad which he doesn’t understand.

“Dad I made jalebis for you just like Khushi ma would prepare. Will you taste it?” asked the girl excitedly.

“But beta, I can’t have sweets”

“I know, that's why I prepared Sugar free one. Come I will serve” saying she literally dragged him to the kitchen.

Atharv stood watching the scene. He felt himself standing alone. He felt he was nowhere in the scene. He was about to move towards his home, when he heard her sweet voice calling him,

“Will you also have some?”

He turned back to see the very expectant eyes of his soon to be wife. He don’t have the heart to deny, so he nodded.

In Atharv’s bedroom(Night)

“Mom I made a big mistake. I failed to understand dad’s love. One should feel proud to have Arnav Singh Raizada as a dad, but what I did. I ignored his love, I took him for granted, I hurt him mom. I'm not good son. Now I want things to be back. When Archana was talking freely with him then why can’t I. Even I want to be like that with my papa. Will dad accept me? I'm afraid ma. Today I understood how much I missed in my life. I want to be part of dad’s life, I want to be part of Archana’s life. Mom, She resembles you, Her eyes, her smile, her behavior everything resembles you. May be that’s why dad chose her for me. Mom I want to fall in love with her, I want to have a happily married life just like you and dad. Will she agree?”

“She will chotte”

Atharv turned to his dad who is standing at his room’s door…

“Dad, Im sor.”

“Don’t”

He opened his arms wide for his son. Soon he found himself in a tight hug.

“I missed you dad”

“I know son”


THE END


2 comments:

  1. Most of these bespoke Patek Philippe watches were replica watches sale produced in the first half of the 20th century, during a time when Patek Philippe was much more open to design and rolex replica uk product experimentation. Though some of its most valuable timepieces (which includes both replica watches sale pocket and wrist watches) have been produced in the modern era. aBlogtoWatch has compiled an assortment of the world's rarest and most valuable Patek Philippe watches in terms of price, starting with a collection of 15 pieces. The list may grow over rolex replica uk time as auction results or new watches of extremely high worth over $1,500,000 become available to cheap replica watches share. The Sky Moon Tourbillon is replica watches sale without a doubt one of the most widely recognized watches that Patek Philippe has ever made. Earlier last year, in 2013, the manufacture introduced its replica watches sale follow-up model, now referred to as 6002G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog was so nice and very attractive to see. Thank you so much for sharing these nice articles here is an awesome online shopping site.

    ReplyDelete