Sunday 9 August 2015

TS - Will You Marry me?

TS - MINE (Will You Marry Me?)




(Starting the scene after Arnav came to Know about Khushi’s engagement)

“How dare she gets engaged with someone?” Asked Arnav to himself.

“How dare you gets engaged with Lavanya?” Said A voice..

Arnav looked up, only to see his mirror image speaking with him…

“What The?.. Who are you to say this?”

“I’m Yourself”

“Whatever.. get lost”

“You yourself was lost Arnav.. Lost in Khushi’s memories”

“I’m not”

“Then, Why are you so aggravated with Khushi’s engagement?”

“I’m not”

“You cannot deny this”

“Of course I can”

“You are fooling yourself”
“Shut up”

“You can easily ask me to shut up.. but not your thoughts.. because your entire world revolves around her only”

Arnav looked at the mirror for a minute confused with the statement…

“Why are you looking at me like this?... You are confused about your answer right?”

Arnav nodded…

“Why you always shouted at her?”

“Because I felt as though I’m losing myself to her”

“Why did you saved her in the guest house?”

“How can I leave her like that, when I know she was in danger… I stopped breathing for a minute Knowing she might have be in some problem”

“Why can’t you bear her tears?”

“Her tears are my weakness”

“Why you wanted to see her smile?”

“Her smile, brightens my day”

“Why did you tried to kiss her?”

“It’s only my right to kiss her”

“Why did you beat the goons?”

“No one has the right to touch her or hurt her”

“Why you came to see her when you got to know her father was in hospital?”

“Because she needed me”

“Why did you entered mandir that day?”

“I want to tend her wounds.. She was hurt”

“Why did you helped numerous time?”

“I didn’t helped her.. It’s my duty”

“Your duty?.. I dont think so”

“Yes.. It is mine”

“Why do you want to save her?”

“Because she is mine”

“Why do you want to protect her?”

“Because she is mine”

“Why cant you see her with anyone other than you?”

“Because she is mine”

“She is not yours.. someone’s”

“No.. She is mine”

“No she is not”

“She is mine… mine minee” Arnav shouted furiously..

“Why?”

“Because I love you Dammit” Roared Arnav..

Silent falls for a minute…

Arnav realised what he said a minute before.. He looked up to find only himself in the mirror image… His heart started beating wildly.

“I.. I Love her… I.. I love Khushi… My Khushi” said Arnav after realization... A wide smile spread on his lips…

“Yes You love her ASR” said again a voice, but this time a girl..

Arnav turned behind to see Lavanya at his room’s door..

“La?”

“I know ASR… I got to know that you love her long before.. Its just my heart failed to accept.. But Now I know… All the best” saying she left…

Arnav felt bad for her, he wanted to go and console her, but couldn’t because right now, making Khushi realise his love was important for him..

He moved outside and walked down the steps, He was his Di and Nani teasing her asking about her fiance.. but he found her eyes has no glee which always shines in happiness…

He smiled..

“His Khushi has never learnt to hide her feelings… Khushi..You are mine now… I don’t want to see the inks of sadness on your face” thought Arnav…

Khushi looked at him as if she knows he was coming to her.. She saw his eyes showing some happiness, happiness of getting his life back..

“But What?” she asked out loud…

Anjali and Nani looked at her confused…

“Khushi.. I want you to do something” said THE ASR…

Khushi frowned, but nevertheless asked..

“What?”

“I want you to come to my office for next three days”

Khushi’s eyes widened…

“Why?”

“What Why?.. Because I need to be with you”

“Whattt” SHouted Khushi, Anjali and Nani..

Both Nani and Anjali looked confused and Khushi was damn nervous…

“Di.. My PA was in leave for next three days, so if you don’t mind can I have her for myself.. I mean for my work” said Arnav with double meaning…

“I dont have problem with this chotte” said Anjali and Nani too agreed with her..

Arnav’s lips stretched slightly with smile.. no one noticed except Khushi….

‘Laad governor is planning something.. Khushi don’t fall in his trap’ thought Khushi…

“You will come with me right Khushi?” asked Arnav…

Khushi looked at him for a minute and nodded absentmindedly..

Arnav gave a lopsided smile..

‘Khushi why did you agreed to this laad governor.. Now you will become scapegoat for his anger’ thought Khushi.

“What are you thinking Khushi?’ asked Arnav as if reading her mind.

“Huh?... Laad Governor” said Khushi still in her thoughts.

Arnav chuckled.. No one knows it was his name except Arnav..

“Who is Laad Governor Khushiji?” asked Anjali..

“Huh” Getting out of her thoughts and said, “No One Anjaliji.. I have to leave…”

Saying Khushi took her bag and went out..

“Don’t forget to be on time Khushi” Shouted Arnav from back..

“As if I will obey him” Khushi murmured and left the house…

****************************

Next day morning….

Khushi woke up hearing the ringing sound of her phone… Khushi attended it with her eyes closed still…

“Hallooo” said Khushi with sleepy voice…

“Good Morning Sleeping beauty” said a husky voice…

Khushi woke up startled on hearing his voice…

“Ar.. Ar.. Ar”

“Arnavji.. complete it Khushi”

“Arnavji… You?”

“Yes me.. get ready soon.. you just have 20 mins to get ready” ordered Arnav and put down the phone..

“Laad Governor.. Always keeps ordering me..” cursing Khushi went to get ready…

*******************

She got out of her house bidding bye to her family members.. she took a step only to stop with her eyes widened and her jaws dropped on the floor…

“Arnavji?” Asked Khushi rubbing her eyes to confirm the devil himself standing before her house…

“Khushi.. you are already 5 mins late.. come” saying Arnav took her hands, dragged her to the front seat, made her wear the seat belt and settled himself in the driver seat and ignited the car…

Khushi looked at him as if he was ghost..

“Stop staring at me Khushi… You are distracting” said Arnav”

“Excuse me”

“You are excused”

“I’m distracting you.. How?”

“Your eyes on me… Its kinda burning my body” said Arnav smirking…

“Kyaaa?” Shouted Khushi….

“Khushi let me concentrate on the road” said Arnav turning his head towards the road..

‘What happened to this laad governor?.. behaving all goodie goodie with me’ thought out loud…

Arnav who heard this thought, ‘You are in surprise Khushi’

*************************************

Khushi got out of the car and closed the door.. She was about to move, but something pulled her dupatta.. She turned to see her dupatta was struck on his car…..

Khushi tried removing it, but couldn’t.. She looked up when she was Arnav’s hand..

Khushi was sure that her dupatta gonna torn, but was shocked seeing Arnav removing it slowly…

************************************

In Lift....

Arnav and Khushi was moving parallely…

Khushi was about to enter the lift, when she was collided with Arnav.. She was expecting to hear some good scoldings, but was shocked again after finding Arnav giving way for her to enter first..

**********************************

Arshi entered the office…

“Chamkili” shouted Pam after seeing her… Poor girl she herself gave her head into Lion’s mouth to get bitten..

“Shut up… dare to call her that.. she had a name.. call her as Khushi…” said Arnav gritting his teeth….

Khushi looked at him, her head was spinning…

Entire office’s attention turned towards them..

“She is Ms. Khushi Gupta.. She is not here as our employee, but my guest.. mind it” saying Arnav took Khushi’s hand and marched towards his cabin leaving everyone in shocks and Surprises…

**************************

That day, Khushi got so many surprises…

A lunch together…

Attended a meeting together…

Dictated a letter in slow pace confirming she was able to write it…

Helping her in doing works…

Coffee together…

At last, dropped her at home…

This continued for the next day also…

Khushi loved this changed and also this attention...., but she was feeling bad that she was engaged, and couldn’t even feel happy…


Arnav was in deep thoughts not knowing how to express his love and also her engagement…

To be continued...

Banner credits goes to Sanaya Khan.. My reader from FB Page






1 comment:

  1. Great story, I loved the way arnav's brain works to get his love, it was so romantic

    ReplyDelete